- Accommodation: 8 nights twin share accommodation.
- Transportation by air-conditioned Mini Coach and train.
- English Speaking Guide and an Escort from Travel Associates.
- Meals: 8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 2 Dinners.
- Activities & Attractions: Entrance fees to Colombo Museum, Gangaramaya Temple, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Kandy Temple, Anuradhapura, Isuru Muniya, Sri Maha Bodhiya, Cultural Show, Tea Plantation, Wilpattu National Park.
Please Note: Allow additional for local payments and per day for gratuities. Airfares are additional.
Your Sri Lanka Escorted Journey tour with Adventure World departs from Colombo.
Ancient Cities: Anuradhapura and Sigiriya, in the island's Cultural Triangle, their once glorious palaces, temples, monasteries, hospitals and theatres intricately carved and modelled out of stone lay abandoned and forgotten with time amidst the soaring jungles. A climb up Sigirya Rock is a signature Sri Lanka experience. Tea Country: Sri Lanka's highlands are famous for their tea. With a stay in Kandy and Nuwara Eliya, you're able to visit historic tea factories, see the rolling green tea estates and their beautiful landscapes.
Highlights: Colombo, Negombo (1 night), Wilpattu, Anurahapura (1 night), Sigiriya (2 nights), Dambulla, Matale, Kandy (1 night), Nuwara Eliya (1 night), Colombo (1 night)
Book your Adventure World tour deal today and experience Sri Lanka for yourself!