Travel Associates – The Auckland Food Show Ticket Giveaway
What is the prize?
Be in to WIN 1 of 4 Double Passes to The Auckland Food Show.
Each prize consists of: 2 x Tickets to The Auckland Food Show for entry on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Employees of any travel agency, airline, The Auckland Food Show (North Port Events Ltd), Flight Centre Travel Group & members of the employees’ immediate family are not eligible to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
1. The competition commences on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
2. The competition closes at 16:00, on Monday 22 July 2019.
How to Enter
1. Entrants can enter the promotion by commenting on the Travel Associates’ Auckland Food Show giveaway post on Facebook and telling us why you’d like to go to the show and who you would take, by 16:00, 22 July 2019.
2. Entrants can only enter once.
3. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
4. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
1. The winners will be drawn at random by Travel Associates NZ using commentpicker.com
2. There will be four (4) draws which will generate 4 Prize Winners of 1x Double Pass to The Auckland Food Show.
3. The prize draws will take place at 16:00, on 22 July 2019 at Travel Associates Head Office, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
4. The Prize Winners will be notified by a reply to their entry comments after the selection date and the result will be published on the Travel Associates Facebook page thereafter.
5. The Prize Winners have until 14:00 NZDT Wednesday, 24 July 2019 to claim their prizes. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winners, should an unclaimed prize selection be necessary, the re-draw(s) will be held on Thursday, 25 July 2019 at Travel Associates Head Office, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand, repeating this process until all 5 winners claim their prizes.
6. The Prize Winners of any unclaimed prize draws will be notified by a reply to their entry comments on Facebook after the re-draw date and the result will be published on the Travel Associates Facebook page thereafter.
Prize Details – each prize includes:
1. 1 x Double Pass to The Auckland Food Show held at ASB Showgrounds in Greenlane.
2. The prizes will be sent by Travel Associates, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
3. You may pick the day you go to the event between either Friday 26, Saturday 27 or Sunday 28 July 2019.
1. The winners must take the prize as offered. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Travel Associates NZ and The Auckland Food Show (North Port Events Ltd) will not be entered into.
2. The Prize Winners consent to the use of their names and profile pictures for promotional and marketing purposes.
3. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
4. The Promoters, Flight Centre (NZ) Travel Group and North Port Events Ltd, will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
5. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
7. This competition is not endorsed by Facebook.