TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Travel Associates ‘Explorer Luggage’ Giveaway Competition
What is the prize?
Be in to WIN 1 x Explorer Luna-Air Luggage set which includes:
- 1 Explorer Luna-Air 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase valued at NZD$189.00
- 1 Explorer Luna-Air 56cm Hardside Carry-On Spinner Suitcase valued at NZD$119.00
- The winner may choose a colour of their own choice for each luggage provided it is not sold out or out of stock. Please note: Seafoam colour is out of stock.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Employees of any travel agency, airline, EverMe Ltd. T/A Luggage.co.nz, Flight Centre Travel Group & members of the employees’ immediate family are not eligible to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
1. The competition commences Wednesday, 16 January 2019.
2. The competition closes at 16:00 NZDT Tuesday 22 January 2019.
How to Enter
1. Entrants can enter the promotion by commenting on the Travel Associates Explorer Luggage Giveaway Facebook post and telling us where they want to travel to next, by 16:00 NZDT Tuesday 22 January 2019.
2. Entrants can only enter once.
3. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
4. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
1. The winner will be drawn at random by Travel Associates NZ using woobox.com
2. There will be one (1) draw which will generate one Prize Winner of 1 x Explorer Luna-Air Luggage Set which the winner can choose a colour of each luggage of their choice.
3. The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 22 January 2019 at Flight Centre Head Office, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
4. The Prize Winner will be notified by a reply to their entry comment after the selection date and the result will be published on the Travel Associates NZ Facebook page thereafter.
5. The Prize Winner has until 12:00 NZDT Monday 28 January 2019 to claim the prize. Although every effort will be made to contact the prize winner, should an unclaimed prize selection be necessary, the re-draw will be held on Monday 28 January 2019 at Flight Centre Head Office, 124 Vincent Street, Auckland, New Zealand, repeating this process until a winner claims their prize.
6. The Prize Winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by a reply to their entry comment on Facebook after the re-draw date and the result will be published on the Flight Centre NZ Facebook page thereafter.
1. 1 x Explorer Luna-Air Luggage set which includes: 1 Explorer Luna-Air 75cm Hardside Spinner Suitcase valued at NZD$189 and 1 Explorer Luna-Air 56cm Hardside Carry-On Spinner Suitcase valued at NZD $119
2. The prize will be sent by EverMe Ltd. T/A Luggage.co.nz from 229 Crawford Road, Te Puna, Tauranga, 3171 to the winner’s postal address within New Zealand.
3. Any alterations to the prize are at the cost of the prize winner but at the discretion of Flight Centre and EverMe Ltd. T/A Luggage.co.nz.
4. Actual colours may vary and appear different from colours shown on your monitor.
1. The winner must take the prize as offered. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, credit or foreign exchange and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Negotiation with Travel Associates NZ and EverMe Ltd. T/A Luggage.co.nz will not be entered into.
2. The prize is subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of EverMe Ltd via the Luggage.co.nz website: https://www.luggage.co.nz/terms-and-conditions/
3. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name and profile picture for promotional and marketing purposes.
4. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
5. The Promoter, Flight Centre (NZ) Travel Group and EverMe Ltd. T/A Luggage.co.nz, will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
6. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
8. This competition is not endorsed by EverMe Ltd. and Facebook.