The Summer months are undoubtedly best spent closer to home, in the waters of Australia and New Zealand. With optimal travel time being January to February each year, you'll fall in love with the crystal clear, and familiar, waters that lie around our shores.
• Relax with a picnic on the top-deck of the Celebrity Solstice and sunbathe on the top-deck lawn. Featuring real grass at sea!
• Dive beneath the waves and explore the beautiful natural life that lies in wait, through both Australia and New Zealand.
• Take in the sights of the glistening New Zealand coastline, or the rugged beauty of Australia as your cruise coasts around these exceptional destinations.
• Dance the night away under the stars with loved ones and friends and bask in the warm summer air.
• Delight in exploring new destinations by day, and reclining in pampered comfort by night.
• Shop in the plaza, rejuvenate in the spa, experience culture at the theatre or sample the delicious array of food options available!
When the colder months can't come soon enough, you'll easily find that Japan is the destination to head for. Autumn gives way to beautiful orange hues, cooler evenings and the opportunity to explore.
• Get closer to each port, and see more of each culture, with a small-ship voyage that gives you freedom to do more of what you want to do!
• Explore beautiful Shimizu, Shingu, Kagoshima and Hashima Island as you journey through this land of culture, tradition and heritage.
• Spend 10 glorious days cruising through the joy and beauty of Japan, and then recline for 2 nights in Osaka at the end of your journey.
• Explore the wondrous sites of Kyoto, see the Kinkakuji Castle, also known as the Golden Pavilion, and Nijo Castle - a UNESCO site.
• See the sights in ease, with most of your entry fees taken care of, and instead focus on getting the picture-perfect memories to last a lifetime!
• Visit the UNESCO site of Shingu, Kamikura-jinja Shrine, a part of the Sacred Sites of Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range.
• By night, recline in pampered perfection in your exquisite oceanview suite, that is equipped to make your journey every bit as luxurious as the destination around which you're cruising!
Practically synonymous with Winter, Christmas is the perfect opportunity to take a cruise and is the ultimate way to experience the beauty of the coldest season. Winter in Europe is an experience you'll not soon forget, and as you cruise through the stunning Christmas Markets, you'll find the world veritably dazzles as a winter wonderland.
• Discover a journey that will make you believe in holiday magic all over again! Delight in spiced wine, dancing to local music and playing games as you shop and chat at local Christmas markets.
• Experience boutique and wonderful luxury with Uniworld, and awaken each day in the comfort of your deluxe stateroom.
• Indulge with unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, tea, specialty coffee and mineral water. Plus, take advantage of free onboard WiFi and selected sightseeing options available.
• Travel from Nuremberg to Frankfurt to sample gingerbread, specialty brewed holiday beer in Bamberg or famous apple cider!
• Discover the legends behind some of the our most popular holiday traditions and where they stem from in their European roots.
• Explore local villages where traditional toys and hand-carved treats reign supreme, and electronics are all but forgotten!
• Recline each night in luxurious comfort onboard and approach each day feeling renewed!
Watch the world in Europe come back to life as spring arrives in force across the continent. Watch flowers bloom into life through Venice and Barcelona, and experience as the sunlight begins to warm the different nations as they come out of winter. Take reprieve from the colder weather and bask in the sunlight on the top-deck but still embrace cooler nights as you settle into your luxury stateroom!
• Delicious cuisine knows no equal amongst the waterways of the world. Sample culinary excellence that will leave you begging for more!
• From your deluxe oceanview stateroom, watch as you approach the dazzling sights of Venice and Barcelona from the comfort of your stateroom.
• Stop in unique and exciting ports, that simply come to life as the seasons come into full bloom, and delight in the details.
• Partake in incredible cooking courses, and learn from world-class chefs who collectively help to determine the onboard menus.
• Rejoice in discovering over 400 vegetarian and vegan meal options that are available through the ship at the differing restaurants.
• Visit Dubrovnik, Kotor, Sicily and Rome before exploring further afield from Monte Carlo, Pisa, Saint-Tropez and Barcelona.
• Learn from experts as your travel to each unique destination and come back rejuvenated.