There’s nothing like travel to feed the soul and broaden your horizons, and nothing like the unexpected to put a dampener on your plans. If things go wrong, you’re in safe hands with Cover-More.
If you become ill, have an accident, lose your luggage or if your flights are cancelled, Cover-More Travel Insurance will be there to help you keep travelling. Cover-More provides unlimited~ cover for overseas medical and dental expenses, with their own team of doctors and nurses who’ll help you receive the best possible medical care while you are away. You can even access an Australian-based GP^ over the phone, if Cover-More believes that’s the best way to help you.
Key benefits of Cover-More Travel Insurance
- Unlimited~ overseas medical and dental expense cover
- 24-hour emergency medical and travel assistance
- Choose your level of amendment or cancellation cover
- Travel GP^
- Online claims (you can lodge your claim whilst travelling)
- Many existing medical conditions are automatically covered by the policy
- On-the-spot assessments online or by phone for any medical conditions not automatically covered
- Choose your own excess
Cover-More also covers:
- Working holidays – in New Zealand and overseas
- Automatic cover for a diverse range of activities subject to terms of cover, for example: Abseiling, Archery, Ballooning, Bungy Jumping, Flying Fox, Horse Riding, Jet Boating, Jet Skiing, Parasailing, Paragliding, Snorkelling, White Water Rafting, Scooters/motorcycles under 200cc (conditions apply such as must wear a helmet at all times, see policy wording for full terms and conditions).
Contact your local store for more information.
Cover for on-piste snow skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing is available for an additional premium on both the Essentials and YourCover policies.
Feeling more adventurous and wanting to try out skydiving, heli-skiing, skiing or snowboarding off-piste? Or planning a motorcycle tour and requiring cover for the use of motorcycles over 200cc?
Cover-More’s YourCover policy, enables you to tailor your travel insurance to suit your travel style by adding on these optional extras:
NOTE: Should you wish to purchase the Cancel for Any Reason add-on option, please contact a Travel Associates consultant to arrange this as it cannot be purchased online. It must be added at the time of purchasing a policy and the policy must have been purchased within 48 hours of the initial deposit or booking for your trip.
With more than 30 years’ experience and more than 3.8 million customers every year, Cover-More knows how to help travellers when the unexpected happens. So sit back, relax and enjoy your well-deserved holiday knowing that you are in good hands.
To purchase Cover-More Travel Insurance ask your Travel Associates adviser in store.
Conditions, exclusions, limits and sub limits apply. Check the Policy Wording for details. ~Medical and dental cover will not exceed 12 months from the onset of the illness, injury or condition. ^Travel GP services do not form part of your travel insurance policy. It is a service offered to customers at Cover-More’s cost and at our sole discretion. Your circumstances including age, location, medical condition or issue, proximity to appropriate medical care and medical history will also be considered. Insurance administered and issued by Cover-More (NZ) Ltd, underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ZAIL incorporated in Australia), ABN 13 000 296 640, trading as Zurich New Zealand. Consider the Policy Wording therein before deciding to buy this product. Information is correct at time of preparation and is subject to change without notice. Please consider your financial situation, needs and objectives and read the Policy Wording before deciding to buy this product.